My lovely wife and I went the Treasure Island for a 3 day gambling trip Dec. 24-27. This was a basic trip for us.
1) We had an offer: 3 nights in a comped Suite, $1050 in Freeplay, and Free Food (RFL). This included the check-in in the VIP lounge as well as the TI car picking us up at the airport.
2) We arrived via first class flight via Delta. The trip was smooth and we arrived around 12:30. Our luggage was some of the first bags to come out –love that Priority service with Delta!
3) We went straight to the VIP lounge to check in -no $20 trick here – The executive suite was ready! The driver made sure a porter got our bags and when we came out of the VIP room he walked us up to our room. It was Christmas so they all (Driver, Porter, and VIP check-in girl) all got great tips!
4) We ate at the following places: TI Coffee Shop (3 times for Breakfast), TI Dishes, and Gilley’s. All the food was great and the service was too! We also grabbed a slice of pizza at the pizza joint and a cone from Ben and Jerry’s.
5) We did go shopping at the Fashion Show Mall -since is so nicely located next to TI. We also went over to the Mirage to visit the Sugar Factory. Otherwise we were gambling at TI. No issues with the tram service.
6) My wife and I did nothing but slots. As far as slots go: my wife likes Goldfish 2, Alice, and Zeus II. We both had great runs at times. She spent most of her time on the ALICE game! I play just about anything on the slots -but like Goldfish 2, Hangover, Sex in the City, and Ghostbusters, Invaders from the Planet Moolah, and Mermaids.
7) Drink service was good as always – a definite plus for TI
8) Took advantage of the VIP lounge – they offer free drinks and snacks throughout the day – The soda are in cans so – we go in a couple of times a day to grab a soda and cookie!
9) No resort fee for comped guests – but you can take advantage of the “free” stuff – we did not.
10) Our host gave us front row tickets to see Jersey Boy’s over at the Paris. They took us in their car and picked us up too. The Show was very good!
11) My wife earn about $200 in additional Pointplay and I earned about $100
12) We checked out Thursday morning around 9:30 am and headed to the airport. We did a little last minute shopping and gambling.
13) I visited the Spa once – No issues! Use a Groupon –great way to save money!
14) Hope to go back this April. The Offer is already out there!