As predicted when we QoD’d it last month, there’s been a last-minute frenzy of 7-7-07 event and promotion announcements, from food and drink specials to giveaways and bonuses. And, of course, the matrimonial epidemic. Here are all the ones we’ve heard about, in no order whatsoever (well, it’s vaguely alphabetical).
– Boa Steakhouse in the Forum Shops will be serving a special Trip Sevens cocktail for one day only. The drink consists of Bakers Bourbon, Pama Pomegranate Liquor, fresh lemon sour, vanilla-infused maple syrup, Peychauds bitters and Campari.
– Caesars Palace is also offering a Lucky 7 wedding package that includes a mass wedding ceremony at 7 p.m. at the Temple Pool in the Garden of the Gods pool complex..
– And as if that’s not enough, Caesars is also holding an invitational “7 Hills of Rome” cash drawing, with $77,000 for the winner.
– Domino’s pizza outlets are offering a 777 deal, with 3 or more large one-topping pizzas for $7 each.
– Downtown, the El Cortez will be holding a slot promotion, with $7 to $777 in free slot play from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. every time you hit a jackpot of $200 or more.
– The Emerald Island Casino will have a 7X points promotion all day, plus hit four 7s at video poker for a chance to win a “spin the wheel” certificate for undisclosed prizes.
– Fever Nite Club at South Point has chosen the auspicious date for its grand opening.
– All Station and Fiesta properties are taking part in the $7,777 cash drawing promo, with seven winners at every casino, 7X points on all slot and video poker games, and 7X entries for the drawing on specially-marked machines.
– The Flamingo will conduct 77 weddings, hosted at seven venues around the property.
– The Gold Coast will offer triple points all day.
– The Hard Rock’s Mr. Lucky’s 24/7 will continue to offer its not-so-secret $7.77 meal deal, which includes steak, three grilled shrimp, a choice of potato or broccoli, and a salad. This item is available around the clock but is not on the menu, so you’ll have to ask your server.
– The Las Vegas Monorail will be hosting a variety of free activities, live entertainment, and carnival games at each of its seven stations. Activities include vow-renewal ceremonies with Las Vegas showgirl bridesmaids and an Elvis minister, and a free seven-station progressive “Luck of the Draw” Poker run.
– Light at Bellagio is holding a “Get Lucky” party.
– Mandalay Bay is one of the uber wedding spots, with a mass wedding, renewal, and commitment ceremony (for $1,777), which includes a concert by KC & The Sunshine Band, a flower lei for the groom and bouquet for the bride, a gift bag with 777 beach memorabilia, a champagne toast, buffet, and a photo.
– Moon Nightclub at The Palms is offering fee admission to watch a live broadcast of the Live Earth Concerts at 8 p.m.
– Nite Tours will offer a special “Se7en” package â€“ cruise the Strip in VIP-hosted limos stocked with complimentary beverages, with line passes provided for Revolution, Voodoo Lounge, Playboy Club, and Tao.
– Le Burger Brasserie Sports Grille at Paris will toast couples married at Las Vegas wedding chapels on July 7, 2007 with celebratory champagne and mini-burger sliders. Seven lucky couples will also win a certificate to commemorate their one year anniversary with a one-night stay at Paris and a dining experience featuring Le Burger Brasserie’s famous $777 Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger with Dom Perignon champagne to wash it all down.
– At Planet Hollywood couples can get married in a high roller suite overlooking its neigbor’s fountain and Eiffel Tower, for $777.
– At the Plaza’s Lucky 7’s buffet it’s now $7.77 all day, every day.
– The Rampart’s holding a free “Luckiest Day of the Century” t-shirt giveaway today with 100 points earned. $10,000 Luckiest Day drawing will be held July 7 at 7 p.m. at the playersâ€™ booth, where 15 lucky players will win $777 in free play or table play.
– Out at Lake Las Vegas, the Ritz-Carlton is offering two different lucky wedding packages. For $7,707, the Seven Ways of Wonderment package includes two nights on the 7th floor, seven hours of spa treatments for two, a 7-course dinner with wine pairings at the hotelâ€™s restaurant, 7 a.m. tee time for two players at either Reflection Bay or The Falls Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas and a $777 shopping spree at Neiman Marcus. The “Savory Sensations of Seven” begins at $777 and includes a one-night stay on the 7th floor, a 7-course dinner at Medici CafÃ© and Terrace, plus a 70-minute spa treatment for two, and 7-themed breakfast.
– The Sahara is holding a $777 cash-giveaway promotion, plus various dining offers throughout their eateries.
– Sam’s Town is pushing out the boat with a $7.77 brunch and $7.77 Prime Rib Dinner at the Firelight Buffet, plus 77-cent 7&7 cocktails and domestic beers at all casino bars. And receive 7X points all weekend.
– The Silverton got one of the whackiest takes on the whole wedding thing, with an underwater ceremony in their aquarium. Plus, play Lucky 7 Live Poker to earn tickets for cash drawings.
– The Suncoast will hold a $77,000 slot drawing and $7,000 table game giveaway.
– Texas Station is holding a free mass wedding ceremony.
– The Tuscany’s giving away a Pontiac Solstice Roadster.
– The entire Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, which has numerous restaurants all over town including Caesars, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, and the Canal Shoppes at the Venetian, will be serving a limited edition Strawberry Hardway, made predominantly of Chinaco Silver, fresh lemon juice, fresh strawberries, and balsamic crÃ¨me. The name is based on the blackjack hand called The Hardway, a card combination of 7-7-7.
– Popular southwestern eatery Z-Tejas (9550 W. Sahara Ave.) will offer seven lunch entrees for $7.77 throughout the entire month of July and a special Triple Seven margarita. In addition, every table will receive a scratch-off card for a coupon good for either a free appetizer on your next visit or $7 off, $14 off or $21 off.
There’s probably more, but we’re all 7’d out. Good luck, have fun, and don’t break any mirrors.
Leave a Reply