Be the first to experience Winter in Venice with a suite from $149 per night
This winter, The Venetian and The Palazzo, the world’s largest Five Diamond resorts, will magically transform into the most majestic winter wonderland Las Vegas has ever seen.
From November 21 through January 8, when you visit our property, you’ll be greeted by colorful characters wandering the property, spreading good cheer. You’ll make your rounds on the largest ice skating rink on the Strip, surrounded by charming string lights, brilliantly lit trees and warm music. You’ll enjoy seasonal treats, like eggnog cupcakes, warm apple cider and delicious hot chocolate. And as the sun sets on another crisp winter day, you’ll be dazzled by a spectacular light show performance beyond your wildest imagination.
There are all kinds of festive surprises in store at what’s sure to become your new, favorite holiday tradition: Winter in Venice. Experience the very best of this seasonal extravaganza with a special Winter in Venice package featuring:
From $149/Night – Luxury Suite for two nights
Plus, Package Amenities Provided by:
- Two skate rentals – each with 30-minute session on ice
- Cafe Presse – Hot Chocolate for two
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub® – $40 off Winter in Venice seasonal facial, cocoon or massage
- Valentino or The Grill at Valentino – 20% off the food bill
- The Grand Canal Shoppes and The Shoppes at The Palazzo – Shopping Passaporto and signature gift